For 100% reliances on all of your appliances !
Call our Sales hot line Monday-Saturday 9-5:30
UPTO 50% OFF HOBS & HOODS
UPTO 30% OFF REFRDIGERATION
We are reasonable people here at The Appliance Shop.
We have a proven track record of delivering our customers appliances the same day as purchase or the very next day in over 95% of cases, on occasion we are asked not to delivery so promptly and this makes up the majority of the other 5%.
When it comes to delivering domestic appliances we are second to non where service is concerned, we know that we put 100% into every delivery be it 1 small under counter fridge or an american fridge frezer.
We will often go the extra mile for our customers new and existing, so that your buying experience is as smooth and effortless as can be. For example where the vast majority of domestic appliance retailers will have a door to door delivery policy regarding American fridge freezers or range cookers, we will and have on many an occasion, taken the doors off the appliance, whilst the customer has done everything possible they can at their end, so that we can get that appliance through the door, thus making another happy customer! This kind of customer focused service I think you will find is very rare in our industry !
So we have guidelines, certain zones that we charge set prices for delivering within, that having been said on from time to time in the right circumstance we have been known to throw in a free delivery, or a discounted delivery, we are only human after all.
Below you will find the set rates for our deliveries, we are confident that you will aggree we are very reasonable in our pricing, when you consider we offer such a quick delivery service we think we are miles above the competitors!
DELIVERY CHARGES AND ZONES
ANYWHERE WITHIN 2 MILES - £10
ANYWHERE 2-4 MILES - £15
ANYWHERE 4-6 MILES £20
ANYWHERE OVER 6 MILES - QUOTATION
* FOR AN AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER THE MINIMUM DELIVERY CHARGE IS £20 REGARDLESS OF THE LOCATION, IF THERE ARE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS INVOLVED IN DELIVERING THE APPLIANCE THEN WE WILL QUOTE BASED ON THE INDIVIDUAL JOB.
** WE HAVE 2 DELIVERY TIME SLOTS PER DAY, THE AM SLOT BEING 9AM-1PM, AND THE PM SLOT BEING 1PM-5PM